lynxrat

Tii VIN Number Thread

258 posts in this topic Last Reply

Gregtii,

I know Carl well. My BMW shop was in Sorrento Valley for many,many years. Quigley Motor Works. Carl and I did a lot of horse trading.I'm in Colorado now. I just think that it was cool that Bill Brecht sold the car new. I found it in Vista, just when the old man was putting the FS sign in the window.  Bought it for $1500 in 2002 and , drove it home.All I've done is,freshen up the engine, 5 sp.,and redo front seats. dq

• Like 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, coloincaalpine said:

... I just think that it was cool that Bill Brecht sold the car new. I found it in Vista, just when the old man was putting the FS sign in the window.  Bought it for $1500 in 2002 and , drove it home.All I've done is,freshen up the engine, 5 sp.,and redo front seats. dq

$1,500 for VIN 2761923 in 2002? Oh sh*t!

Too bad it’s only a Colorado round taillight tii, with original window sticker...😉😋😯☺️

Best regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv
  • Like 1

Steve,

Hahaha, Yeah it was a good find.  Took it on a 3000 mi. road trip last year. BTW Steve, I'm putting 2762643 up FS. it's on Denver C/L now.

Thanks for your help on the Alpina find. You were the one that noticed its delivery destination.

dq 

• Thanks 1