• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2002 Owner Checking In...

mcompact

As of last Saturday I am a 2002 owner- a 1975 2002A:

20021.JPG

20022.JPG

20024.JPG

It needs a bit of work here and there but overall it's in pretty good shape. I've been interested in BMWs since the early '70s and my first one was a 1973 Bavaria, so I guess you could say I'm returning to my Bimmer roots. This site has already proven to be a great help. It's great to be a part of a site that isn't filled with infantile garbage. I think I'm going to be around for a while...

Bailey Taylor

Bailey Taylor

1975 2002A

1995 318ti Club Sport

2004 X3 2.5

1999 Wrangler Sahara

2007 Mazdaspeed3

1996 Triumph Speed Triple

Howdy!

Not the same Bailey Taylor that was a BMWCCA office holder back in the 70s/80s are you? That name of yours is awful familiar! :-)

Either way...welcome to the monkey house!

If you get tired of all this dry technical stuff - there's always the "off topic" forum filled with equal opportunity fleshy photos, beer talk, beer guts, and assorted detritus!

Your new car looks like a great basis for smply cleaning up and enjoying "as is"!

Paul Wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Dayton and the SW OH '02 group...we have a couple of GTGs every year to drive back roads, eat/picnic and generally hang around and look at each others' cars.

Glad you came over from the dark side and joined the legions of happy '02 owners. Lotsa good info on this board--and I told you that was a nice windshield washer bottle!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite