• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging Otis, Otis to the white courtesy phone please

ScottNC

When someone says they have a "green" 2002, do you think they mean Agave, Amazon, Jade, or Mintgrun? I know some people are colorblind so when they say Green, they may actually mean Sieanna brown. Think that's why BMW put name tags under the hood?

I'm also having trouble getting my RealDoll into the back seat. Seems the front seats won't tilt forward enough. Does yours just ride in the front seat with you?

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

Wow, 50 people came to the phone before I could pick it up. I wonder what they came-a-calling for? More "skank" photos?

Green is the color of money. Which is what it takes to buy a Real Doll. But I wouldn't have bought a used one, like you did - that is just disgusting. It's either NOS or nothing, IMHO. You should definately spring for a tramp stamp, however - with the new ones, I think it's an option.

Anyway, fold the legs in half - that'll do her. And can you post up a picture of the crack of her ass? I'll add it to my collection of "skanks," because as Robspeed likes to point out, all that I do is sit around the hardrive and collect skank shots. That Robspeed - what a guy. Always the jolly jokester.

How about them Cubs? This is on topic, because I had an 02 citing while siting in Wrigleyville today. Wooo Woooo!!! It'll probably be another 100 years before I see another one. But as they say, that's Numberwang!

Forgot to mention that I finally got around to installing that modulating oscilator I bought from you at Vintage at the Vineyards (shown below) . My gas milage hasn't improved as much as you said it would and in fact i think I'm getting a couple less MPG, but I do have to admit that time travel is kind of fun.

Maybe I hooked it up wrong.

post-1050-13667595793489_thumb.jpg

That thing is da bomb! I installed mine right in the loop between the EFI and the wren differentiator, and I now can run a mix of bacon fat and Dipsey-Doo hair gel to up my gas mileage - as confirmed by the dyno curve.

If all else fails, you could insert the device in that "special place" in the Real Doll. I'd be careful, though - it tends to grab when vibrating on the high setting. But it beats the Johnny Wadd model, any day of the 02 week.

What's happening on the Vintage Vineyard front? I dropped a deposit at one of the B&B's that you mentioned. I talked to some real nice lady, who said that she remembered you, but that she was not interested in pursuing a relationship with you. Something about carpet munching - I don't quite get it. But whatever, we'll save you a piece of quiche - I understand that lady can bake a damn pie, for sure!

otis, call me on the hotline asap. i need your address to send these door panels and locks. 612 298 5725. ive sent you a couple emails but no response and id like to get these out of here before im tempted to install them on my car

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Check out what Winston-Salem has working on the the new highway project. Can't complain too much about the fu*#in rap music they're blarin' because they are getting the job done in record time.

I know you're a little bit "pimp" at heart so I thought you would enjoy it.

The Lotto numbers for tonight are 7..24..2..and 9,945,391

post-1050-13667595803222_thumb.jpg

BLUNT - emails sent. Sorry, I was out playing in a golf tournament. (Check out my caddie, in the pink top - I suppose Robspeed would call her a "skank." But what a hottie!!!)

Scott -- I sent you those "figs" for the bake-off. I hope you prepare your "special brownies" again this year; but make sure Mr. UPS Man doesn't steal the goodies. Also, please, wear some pants under the apron this time. Last year, you scared away the vintage crowd. They are a pretty conservative lot, you know. And, keep those amps and speakers in the living room - Pierre's rules!!!

post-1769-13667595808191_thumb.gif