philbarnes

Mike Hannigan Disapperance

7 posts / 2227 viewsLast Reply

Anyone have contact with Mike in the recent past? Mike owes me a lot of work on a car I spent a lot of money with him on. He is a great guy and does fine work, but this communication issue is crazy, he is underground. I have both phone numbers and both emails but no luck. If anyone speaks to him, tell him Phil needs to hear from him ASAP. Mike, I know you troll this board - PLEASE CONTACT ME! Phil

I also wanted to phone or email Mike after seeing Bill William's Picachu2 project on the blog. But Bill told me that was a futile attempt. The only way he could get in touch was to drive by Mike's shop and see if the doors were open. Good luck, I would really like to talk to Mike also.--Jim in Seattle

Yeah, I have done the drive by as well when I go to Baltimore and lately his shop is closed, although there are 02 parts still scattered around outside.

spent 700 on some seats (yeah.... dumb rash mistake... which i regret), however, he hasn't even shipped them for... over 4 months. I've called, texted, emailed, sent messages through paypal and both email accounts that he has... I have no idea where he is.

-Merek

I too have called his numbers and sent emails to both email addresses.  I have been by his shop on numerous ocassions only to find the shop locked.  There are some parts scattered about, but it seems to me that he isn't there anymore.  He had another garage in the area somewhere where he stored cars / parts.  Anyone know where that is?If he is no longer in the business, I'm considering selling my car rather than paying the much higher prices that other people charge.

I have done business with Mike in the past and he was always on top of things and often returned calls/e-mails on a timely manner. I hope he settles all unfinished business and also hope that he is o.k. This is not the Mike Hannigan I know. I hope you guys get your parts.