• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAQ Official Buyers and Sellers Feedback Thread!!

esty

Had quality product as stated, bushing will work perfect, and Fast shipping, no issues paying by Money order and easy to contact.

thanks again

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to give everyone a heads up if you’re considering buying anything from Ken Love (keninmorganhill, seeniespop@yahoo.com, Hayley's Pop). I purchased a set of recaro trophy seats from Ken. Ken represented the seats as being freshly upholstered and complete. When they arrived the upholstery did appear to be fresh, but the passenger seat was missing one of the plastic hinge covers, a retaining spring and the fold forward lift knob.

Ken did send me the fold forward knob that was missing, but when I went to install it I found out that the seat is missing the pivoting piece that is needed for the fold forward knob to mount to and operate, which I believe is suppose to be in place prior to being upholstered. Now I have a seat that does not fold forward and Ken has not returned my last 3 emails over a period of over 2 weeks.

Ken should have fully disclosed the missing parts and mechanism. If he was truly honest and had any integrity he would have fully disclosed these things and he would not have chosen to stop replying to my emails.

I can’t recommend that anyone buy anything from Ken Love. He’s a flake.

• 1 month later...

I have nothing but good things to say about my dealings with Grover, esty, and Blunt. Great products, fair prices, and fast shipping. All three were a pleasure to work with. It's individuals like these that make owning a 2002 even more enjoyable.

Bailey

Bailey Taylor

1975 2002A

1995 318ti Club Sport

2004 X3 2.5

1999 Wrangler Sahara

2007 Mazdaspeed3

1996 Triumph Speed Triple

• 2 weeks later...

Recently (Jan 2011) posted a want ad for passenger and driver side door sheet metal.

Found two excellent replacements thanks to Steve in WA and Julio in CA. Great guys! Thanks!

1974 Verona 2002 tii

1974 Polaris 2002 tii (deceased)

A little late on this but I purchased in late Summer a replacement 5 speed Getrag for my 02 from Al and the condition was as stated (perfect), clean, and well packed for shipping. Great price too! My second purchase from him - first was seatbelt upgrades which also were done with high level of craftsmanship and detail.

Thanks.

Dave

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased a 1969 owners manual and service location booklet from eastsidebimmer in Indianapolis. As advertised and fast ship out. Thanks.

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

Just wanted to give a shout out for "cj" aka as Cris Padagas. Although I purchased a small dollar item from him here on the "parts for sale" forum, the communication, follow through, shipping, etc. was as good as it gets....even for big ticket items. I would recommend him as good guy to deal with.

Also got some great carpet from Esty! LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
super nice no scratches. email for photos forland3@comcast.net

Bought a side mirror in great shape.

Super easy transaction. I sent money, he sent item. Easy as that.

Vouch!

As the owner of a GTR I know what your user name means and I'd like to see pics !! :-)

Post them in OT !!

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

I just wanted to take a second to give a thumbs up to Mark Preisendorf (silicongarage02 at gmail.com), who is now selling the Silicon Garage radiators. I recently purchased one from him and the entire process went off without a hitch.

Most unexpectedly, he went out of his way (unsolicited) to deliver the part to SF personally on a trip down from the North Bay, to save me the shipping cost. I came around too late to have known Curt personally, but based on what I've read in the forums, this strikes me as a fitting continuation of his kindness and way of doing business.

It also goes without saying, that the radiator works outstandingly.

Thanks,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to Charles (mac in Illinois) for giving me a great price on the short bumper ends I was looking for. He was a real pleasure to deal with.

Also many thanks to Paul (pkbinplano in Plano) for a beautiful brand new parcel shelf that I will never, ever cut for 6x9s!

Cheers,

Adam

1973 Colorado 2002 #2591715

tn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Want to put in a good word for ibjettin (Brian) of Cal. He carefully packaged a nice Recaro seat (unassembled) and sent it 3/4 of the way across the country for me. The seat was just as nice as he said it was, and it arrived in good condition.