esty

FAQ Official Buyers and Sellers Feedback Thread!!

280 posts / 173984 viewsLast Reply

Jake's the man! Great deal and super nice guy!

ditto re: jake...no hassle...fast, friendly and pack'd the parts he ship'd to me like a box of cracker jacks...he included extra goodies that i just happened to need at no charge

thanks a bunch jake

Done some business with scoyote, blunt, keninmorganhill, and Brandon73fjord. Ordered a set of trim clips from the FAQ store and didn't get them within the typical time frame. Emailed the FAQ about them and they contacted the vendor. Within a couple weeks I had them on my doorstep. Very good doing business with y'all.

bluedevils-two thumbs up

(Al) was very helpful with putting 3 point belts in my voll cab. He continued to work with my belts which we modified after the first try. Al made sure I was satisfied and even offered to make any changes after I had used the belts for a while. Al earned my business and POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I would gladly do business with bluedevils in the future.

Apexhntr