Caesar

Hello Guys .. BMW 2002 factory manual PDF format ..

31 posts / 6860 viewsLast Reply

Hello guys .. how are you all ..

i know i have been ghosting around for long now .. but since i got something i want to share with you .. i made my first topic :D

ok .. lets say . i have the BMW 2002 factory manual in PDF format ... and lets say .. its in 27 separate files .. and lets say .. they differ from 3-33Mb each ..

files are :

1.INTRO -

2.Oversize wiring

3.Body Equipment

4.Radiator

5.Gear select

6.Fuel Tank lines

7.Front axle

8.Auto trans

9.Wiring diagram

10.Exhaust

11.Seats

12.Instruments

13.Foot pedals

14.Radio

15.Heat air

16.Bodywork

17.Equipment

18.Brakes

19.Gearbox

20.Elec. Engine

21.Wheels Tyres

22.Steering

23.Elec. General

24.Clutch

25.Fuel sys.

26.Rear axle

27.Engine

and 9 pics out of the part manual .

well , first thing , all of them are 400Mb .. wich i am not going to upload in .rar format , for the reason that i have a really shitty internet connection, and it will take forever to upload that .. , beside i am not on my PC all day long .. , and getting this manual was real hard .. and for good will i want to share it with you all ..

is there any way to upload it on your server , so that everyone who needs it downloads it ? and in a way that i can upload files one by one ? (that will really help me out here .. )

Thanks and greetings from Egypt

John

John,

I have that as well, with no internet connection issues. I thought it was generally available...

If not, I'd be happy to upload it (if that's "legal") for all.

I would love to have a copy in PDF if possible...

I can throw it up on SendSpace, if that works for folks. The site staff could then download it and post it in chunks as they please...

This would be incredible to have. Is there an issue with getting ahold of and administrator on the forum here and having it put into a section on this board? The military doesnt like users going to filesharing sites!

Uploading now in two chunks. Ignore the file names (Brakes.zip and Seats.zip)- it just took the name of each section for the zip file.

I'll post links when done. Sorry for sitting on this- didn't realize it wasn't available...

hehe , since it was hard for me to get it , i know it would be hard for everyone else , thats why i offered to upload it,, but since you started already to upload it , i want to give you a big thnx too ;) I just wanted to help out ;)

....yea what he said - and a PDF file on King Tut's Tomb would be nice also

....yea what he said - and a PDF file on King Tut's Tomb would be nice also

haha .. that would be harder for me to get than the factory repair manual i got ... hehe

actually i am not into the ancient egyptian's history .. but i will look it up for you and see what i can get , if you want ;)

Steve,

I don't know if they're the ones on the CD- the supposed issues in certain computers scared me away from it.

For comparison, the pages in this PDF manual are scanned from a binder.

Uploading now in two chunks. Ignore the file names (Brakes.zip and Seats.zip)- it just took the name of each section for the zip file.

I'll post links when done. Sorry for sitting on this- didn't realize it wasn't available...

Where are you uploading them to?

is it my correct assumption that the binders are no longer available from BMW

steve k.

Steve,

Can you contact me offline at ::SNIP::? I'd like to send you one of the sections for reference. If you're satisfied, I'll post them for general consumption and you can put them on the board. If there's a legal issue, I won't.

Thanks!

oh man, that would be awesome! us know when the files are up! i can't afford a blue binder (they come up every so often on ebay) and i don't like the haynes manuals.