Kel

Any M20 drivers in or near Seattle?

3 posts / 932 viewsLast Reply

I am getting ready to do an M20 conversion and would like to see a car thats been done for ideas and inspiraton. I have an e30 5 speed, (still looking for an e21. hate to have to cut into sheet metal) Motor, and mounts. I have a big shopping list for the rest of the parts. I'm having a hard time finding info about the fuel system, and would like to see what someone else has done. Can bring beer.

Kelly

Hey

I'm not personally doing the swap, i recall one being done up there though, yet i think that one may have been getting setup to run trip webers... but i do know that two of the members on this forum from the vancouver/portland area are doing it

I can take some pictures tomorrow if you like.

What i did was run a new wire from the engine harness(c101 connector) right to the + positive terminal on the fuel pump.(with 7.5 inline fuse)

-negative goes right to chassis

For fuel pump i'm using a walbro355(ebay with no problems $75)

Car is originally a 2002tii, so i'm using stock tii fuel pick up system.