Sign in to follow this  
Kidasters

Need Stock muffler front and rear mounting pictures please

4 posts / 712 viewsLast Reply

Anyone have a picture of the front of a stock muffler? The PO of my car rigged up something that looks like a piece of a belt hanging the front of the muffler off of a bolt that is attached to a tab behind the diff hanger. I think that this is the stock muffler mounting tab, but everything else is obviously crap. I am installing a new muffler, and I don't know how to hang everything else. If someone could take a picture of the front and rear hangers, I would appreciate it.

Ken

Hope these pics help. Just got my transmission and diff oil changed so I was able to snap some pics. I have pics of the whole underside, so I may have some others that may help.

The mechanic is waiting for the transmission gasket. Hope it gets here if not I dont get the car until Monday.

I am in Houston also, we need to meet.

Happy July 4th,

Ozzy

post-2554-13667591903538_thumb.jpg

post-2554-13667591909601_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ozzy. That helps a bunch.

I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow. You wouldn't believe how the PO mangled my car. It looks nothing like this.

Who is doing the work on your car?

Ken

Happy 4th of July Ken, it was no problem.

I had Christian Brothers Automotive in Katy do the work. They did a great job and knew what they where doing. They got it done for me yesterday. Going to test drive the new Curt rad at the hots part of the day today to real test it.

Christian Brothers Automotive

1455 W. Grand Parkway South

Katy , TX 77494

(281) 693-9393

Ozzy