Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Center console!

4 posts / 1210 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have patterns for the side of your center console? I don't have a console and Im broke enough not to have one. I however have ton's of custom car audio experience so Im just going to build one. I just need the side pattern though. Infact one side would do me just fine, if your willing to trace it and send it to me that would be great. I need the pattern for a 76.

If you pay shipping I'll send you the one I just got through tracing.

I bought it off the FAQ some time ago - think I paid like $40, intending to sell it later. The description made it sound a lot better than it was, but oh well, I just needed patterns too.

I won't be back to my shop until Friday, so the earliest it would go out is Monday. Let me know if nobody else can lend a hand.

Guest Anonymous

I will certainly pay you the shipping. Send me an email at [email protected] the email address is a Volkswagen reference. I've restored 13 Volkswagen type 3s over the years. Thanks!

Hey Type 3 Guy - care to share any pics of your VW work? You can e-mail me [email protected]

Back in high school, I helped a friend work on a 72 Fastback that we swapped in a Type IV engine with dual 40IDF Webers and Bus IRS tranny -very fast.

My Cal-Look 71 Bug is still angry at me for buying the tii.