FutureMan

Yellow Penske Moving Truck + Silver BMW 2002 being towed

4 posts / 1103 viewsLast Reply

saw this on I-17 south heading towards Phoenix just a few days ago. was out there to see the grand canyon, which was amazing by the way.

just wondering if you were a member

He is, the adventurous type as well! The 02 came from Dallas to NW AR and then on the trip you saw it on. His story I hope he shares it. I almost had him talked into at least one more... Oh wait this might be a different yellow Penske truck and 02. He was headed east to VA.

He is, the adventurous type as well! The 02 came from Dallas to NW AR and then on the trip you saw it on. His story I hope he shares it. I almost had him talked into at least one more... Oh wait this might be a different yellow Penske truck and 02. He was headed east to VA.

maybe he took a detour... that would be awfully coincidental

Yeah, what are the chances? I was on the road this past weekend as Andy mentioned. I drove down from Ft Leonard Wood, picked up a shell, turned around and started rolling to VA (East on 44, then East on 64).

Details (and pics) to follow under a separate post.