Majkelangelo

Reputable BMW shop in Toronto, Canada

6 posts / 1226 viewsLast Reply

For those of you in the Toronto area, do you know of a good reputable shop that knows a thing or two about 2002s? ...

Since Beach Auto is not around anymore, I am not sure where to go ...

Also, where do you guys buy your parts from? ... I have been ordering from Bav Auto for some time, but the shipping and duties add up!

Thanks in advance!

M

Depending on what you need done I can help you out. There is a support group with parts etc. for those with the addiction in the GTA. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

[email protected]

Guest Anonymous

This is the man you want to see....

Marcus Glarner Motors. 17300 Simcoe St Port Perry, ON L9L 1B2

905) 985-6556

Steve Gailits at Bavarian Motors in Markham - its been 9 years since i left Toronto but he was the man. He's been around BMWs since Jesus was in diapers, im not sure but i think he worked at Beach before moving out on his own. I think he still races an E21 ar Mosport. He wrenched on my 02 and i never had a complaint. If i recall, his prices were pretty decent too.

Tel: (905) 479-1769

PS i dont knwo that i would go to Marcus Glarner, good guy - but his whole focus is on M1s and 3.0CSLs.

Cheers,

Martin M