Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

clutch question

3 posts / 432 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Hi guys!

i have a '73 1802 so i would like to know if the same 2002 clutch will fit on mine same engine m10 but is 1.8l 4 speed

im trying to get the ireland engenniring racing disc clutch 228mm or 215mm and the pressure plate so i just want to make sure before i place the order!

thanks in advance!!

Yes 1802 and 2002 are the same clutch - BUT, I think you are safest to pull the tranny and measure which size clutch you have - unless you have owned the car since new, a PO could have easily changed flywheel and cluch regardless of what was there previously.

No point paying $$$ for the wrong size stuff.

Beaner7102

Guest Anonymous
Yes 1802 and 2002 are the same clutch - BUT, I think you are safest to pull the tranny and measure which size clutch you have - unless you have owned the car since new, a PO could have easily changed flywheel and cluch regardless of what was there previously.

No point paying $$$ for the wrong size stuff.

Beaner7102

thanks for your help!!!

yout suggestion it will the best the problem is i live in texas and i have the car in El Salvador so everytime i go down there i try to take some parts so that why i dont have the chance to compare some parts...THANKS!!