Guest Anonymous

1600 Air cleaner.

5 posts / 1041 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a stock air cleaner assembly for a 67/68 1600 they would like to sell. I want to go stock on this 1600 I just got and I'm going to try the Solex for a while to see how that goes.

Thanks, Rob.

PS I found a new 200mm clutch plate the other day thanks to Scott Sturdy, Mike Pugh and Doug Cain at T Hoff.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a stock air cleaner assembly for a 67/68 1600 they would like to sell. I want to go stock on this 1600 I just got and I'm going to try the Solex for a while to see how that goes.

Thanks, Rob.

PS I found a new 200mm clutch plate the other day thanks to Scott Sturdy, Mike Pugh and Doug Cain at T Hoff.

Hi have a Solex 1bbl & the Air filter assembly from a 1970, let me know.

[email protected]

post-12614-13667591606214_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hi Robert,

thanks for replying, sorry to take so long geting back to you, I had a crazy week and thinking about the car was the last thing I had time for.

I can't say I know how to identify one as I have never seen the correct assembly for this car but if it is a single barrel then I think it would fit for sure. I have a 36 40 PDSI Solex and I think they were all the same ( single barrel's that is ).

How much do you want for it?

Thanks, Rob.