ingraham

Get 'em while they're hot ...

4 posts / 1039 viewsLast Reply

Cheap, decent infrared thermometer on sale here: http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/RAY-MT4U.html $40.75 plus tax and shipping. If you own an '02, you will need one of these sooner or later to diagnose your wonky temperature gauge or congested cooling system. An IR thermometer is good for other things, too.

Busy season coming up eh Curt? :))

I gotta tell ya, your radiator is one of the best investments I have in this car. Thank you for a reliable product. And yes, an infrared Thermo is a MUST have.

Hamada

I bought a pretty good one cheap on ebay some two years ago and it is so handy...

Plus it's always so much fun to play with when you get bored or tired of working on your '02.... My black E21's bumper was 10 degrees cooler than its hood last Sunday when I checked it.

i wonder what kind of different reading you'd get if you pointed one of those contraptions at someone's head, then down, between....never mind...bad thought