jrkoupe

Vintage Momo Monza sells on e bay......

10 posts / 3144 viewsLast Reply

for $$$305.00 USD w/ old style 1 piece hub!!!!...........and it needed a full wrap resto!.....at least 250 more.

C'mon......help me get the genuine Prototipo re issued flat/black spokes in 360 or 370 mm.....!!!!

The wheel would have real resale value when you want to unload it!

NEED ONE ? easy , a vendor at Import Carlisle and

Vintage Celebration Lime Rock sells them all day long for 1/2 to 1/3 that price - You Must Attend - get away from the key board

once and awhile.

cd...........I believe I know that fella. He is often at the Rolex LRP vintage fest .........casual 40-50 ish yo dude?....

.......he has many used Momos et al.......he usually doesnt have protos or Monzas......those have truly become quite rare......especially 360 and 370 and 380 mm...........

I was under the impression that you were in contact with somebody who was helping you with this art the moment?

I was under the impression that you were in contact with somebody who was helping you with this art the moment?

I am.......( hi Jon)......and it is a gorgeous piece! I have introduced this forum as to its availability. I will even be showing it to many at a PCA race/show this weekend.

3.jpg

The idea of a genuine Momo piece remains appealing to me.........and I have started to think of the Monza model as well.

I have the old style prototipo sitting in my garage. It has the old hub that you want. The spokes are silver however. LMK if you wish to make an offer.

I have a flat silver one as well - as new (largely since I bought it new about 7 or 8 years ago and only used it for a short while).

here is a photo. The wheel does not say Prototipo nor Monza. It only says Momo in front and made in Italy on the back. One spoke has 3 holes the other has 2

post-1760-1366759150093_thumb.jpg

post-1760-13667591502525_thumb.jpg