ndn73tii

BBS wheel center hubs?

6 posts / 1536 viewsLast Reply

Hi,

I have these center hubs that came off some wheels I bought recently.

metal hub is:0924187/23 42 and the center plastic cap reads: 1 092 734 and the other hubs have different numbers. What is up with these numbers, they all seem to be different. And this guy wants to know if: "Would you know if this fits a 99 528i? thx".

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Those are the separate component numbers. I can look at my BBS accessory book tomorrow and get the complete cap number if you like.

Out of curiosity, what size are the wheels?

E-mail me if you do want the info.

Cris

Hi Chris,

And thanks for replying. If I remember right, they are off the 16 inch wheels. I'll have to run out and check in the morning to be positive.

Thanks again,

Matt

Goodmoring Chris,

I'm looking at these center caps and I have, it looks like the one I mentioned with the 0924187/23 42 and three with the same number only adding another 2 at the, so they read 0924187/23 422.

My spare is a 94 15 inch, but these center hubs came off a newer 5 series. The person I bought them off, wasn't quite sure of the year though.

Hey are those your cars in the link below your name? Sweet:)

Thanks Chris,

Matt

Guest Anonymous

I have the exact same hubs -- same numbers, 16 inch wheels, made at the end of 2002. One came off after having tires changed.

Does anyone know how to get it back on?

Stan

left/counter-clockwise, place the entire cap into position, then twist the center hex piece to the right/clockwise to lock the cap into place. Sometimes there are index marks around the hub opening and on the center cap that must be lined up to get the cap to fit properly.