ash00

Laguna Seca BMWCCA track day!

6 posts / 1559 viewsLast Reply

Hey gang,

Finally took the new e30 out to Laguna last week and man that car screams! The instructor was fantastic- helped me focus on keeping cool, creating my own lines and I felt a definite improvement from one session to the next. Its amazing how much there is to think about - but practice makes perfect!

The car was so forgiving- but you can just point and shoot. It was definitely worth the shoulder pain!! I held back from telling my physical therapist for my rotator cuff incident what I've been doing in my spare time :)

It was also cool to catch up with Jay Kehoe as well-- keep in touch Jay!

post-401-13667591022424_thumb.jpg

Hi there,

I posted some in-car video from the SCCA Spring Vintage Sports Car Festival at Laguna Seca about a month ago. You can

If you like these racing videos - there is also

Cheers,

man thats a good looking car. too bad the pic is so small

Aashish, your car is looking great!

Is that the famed cork-screw? Do you have a full cage in it?

Later...Robert

Hey gang,

Finally took the new e30 out to Laguna last week and man that car screams! The instructor was fantastic- helped me focus on keeping cool, creating my own lines and I felt a definite improvement from one session to the next. Its amazing how much there is to think about - but practice makes perfect!

The car was so forgiving- but you can just point and shoot. It was definitely worth the shoulder pain!! I held back from telling my physical therapist for my rotator cuff incident what I've been doing in my spare time :)

It was also cool to catch up with Jay Kehoe as well-- keep in touch Jay!

Ash - Am I going to have to hook you up with a GoPro Camera? I think so!!