Sign in to follow this  
tron

seats on ebay please tell me what u think....

6 posts / 1117 viewsLast Reply

I would not buy seats that are made in China. Their mechanisms don't hold up well and the frame is nowhere near the quality of even your factory seats.

Imagine getting rear ended and the rear seatback completely collapses. Recaro along with factory seats pass very stringent testing so this type of collapse does'nt happen.

Cris

ok thanks. I have tan 320 cloth seats (i think) and they are beat.

ill post a want add for some tan Recaros when i have extra money.

i thought it was too good to be true!

hahaha!

Guest Anonymous

I'm glad you're already talked out of these. The "universal sliders" are what concern me. Getting a good fit from seats that are not specfically for an '02 or E21 would nix the deal for me, unless I could try them in the car first. You might consider getting your current seats re-covered, since a decent job could be cheaper than "new" seats. Good luck.

Roger

'72 Malaga

I know a guy here in Lubbock with a set of 7-series tan leather(?) seats. I'll see if I can figure exactly what year/model they are from, but they look great and they're $350 for the set. I think they might sit a little high, but modifications can be made.