pkbinplano

MOM !!! Look what followed me home ! Can I keep it ??

24 posts / 2588 viewsLast Reply

82 323i Bauer. M20, 5 speed, hasn't been started in a few years. Going to try and tickle it back. Fairly new rag top half.

320557931.jpg

320557930.jpg

320557927.jpg

hehe and you coulda had a blue beauty instead!

Harry, theres a black 323i bauer at the Northlake mall in Decatur too, one of the employees must drive it because i see it there all the time. I want to ask the person if they're interested in selling someday.

That white one is stunning. Love the e21 with the euro bumpers

Harry, theres a black 323i bauer at the Northlake mall in Decatur too, one of the employees must drive it because i see it there all the time. I want to ask the person if they're interested in selling someday.

That white one is stunning. Love the e21 with the euro bumpers

Thanks, Harrison! You'll probably see it around some day, since it will be residing in the North Druid Hills area. Hopefully you won't see it at Northlake Mall, because that would mean that either my son or my daughter went shopping in it. My 2002 isn't a "mall car" and neither will this one be. That's what E30's and E36's are for! ;-)