Napes

Way to go BMW - 1st & 2nd in F1 @ Canadian GP

14 posts / 1586 viewsLast Reply

Their first victory since returning to F1. And, Robert Kubica is leading the Driver's Championship Points.

Bob Napier

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah baby!!!

nick_heidfeld_car_gp_malaysia_en_wa_376739.jpg

(yeah I know it's Heidfeld)

Cris

I love it!!! Did you hear one of the announcers at the end (I think it was Varsha) who said…Well there are a lot of BMW Car Club members who have been waiting for this day that are going out in their driveways to honk the horn of their Bimmers right now! Way to go Robert and Nick!!!

I love it!!! Did you hear one of the announcers at the end (I think it was Varsha) who said…Well there are a lot of BMW Car Club members who have been waiting for this day that are going out in their driveways to honk the horn of their Bimmers right now! Way to go Robert and Nick!!!

our BMW CCA chapter reserved a room at Buffalo Wild Wings in Richmond and watched the race. lots of fun! we were definitely cheering up a storm for our blau mit weiss boys! great race. definitely catch the replay if you can!

Fantastic race it was. Now to get Nick a win this year. Proof hard work does pay off :)

Shjit, how many times do we have to ask,

PLEASE don't put results in the subject line.

I've been stuck at work all day, and was going to watch it tonight.

Maybe I'll just go get drunk anyway...

t

Yes, I join you Napes in being happy for BMW. However, as others have said, PLEASE don't put race results in the subject line. I was just about to sit down and watch the race when I saw your headline and it was a real bummer. Perhaps consider a title like "Great F1 race today, details inside..." All that aside, go BMW!!!

that was a great race and cool to see Kubica get his first win at the track he nearly lost his life at a year ago.

Mia Culpa, Mia Culpa, Mia Culpa. Very sorry, guys. Guess in my excitment I forgot that some wouldn't, or couldn't, see it live. It won't happen again by me.

Bob Napier

Guest Anonymous

Got back from the race last night. Couldn't have asked for a greater result. The 2002 also ran great the entire 2,000 mile round trip.