skinnyd

Goodies at great prices

20 posts / 2697 viewsLast Reply

I will take one of the fuel pump block off plates (11121255305) if they are just like the ones sold on this site, and do you have the gaskets circled in the attached photo? I'm not sure what those specific ones are called... I think its the Carb Base Gasket set for a dual solex setup (13111257797), and they should be the ones between the motor and intake manifold (although I might have circled the wrong ones).

Email me at merekjohnson at gmail dot com

Thanks

Merek

post-12061-13667591004652_thumb.jpg

I'm not selling anything, you might want to contact the person who runs that website?

Those "extra" seals are in the photo, because the set shown is for a tii. They're the seals for the fuel injection intake runner pipes! ;-)

jus' trying to bring a little sunshine into the lives of others!

Paul wegweiser

did you guys see the rear window latches. He wanted like 38 dollars for a left one and the right one was 240 dollars. I mean yeah its Bmw factory parts but come on 240 for a window latch no thanks.

Not everything in this world is free my friends.

It's laughable that some one will always find something to bitch about.

Hey dude, thought I might show you yet another source for parts for that inevitable time when all your other sources dry up.

Happy 02ing.

Not everything in this world is free my friends.

It's laughable that some one will always find something to bitch about.

Hey dude, thought I might show you yet another source for parts for that inevitable time when all your other sources dry up.

Happy 02ing.

not bitching at all dude. just educating. there are a few good prices on there but also some that are way above list. when i sell parts and i know where someone can get it cheaper than thru me i tell the customer so he can save money. a lot of people see something posted as a "good deal" and look no further. its not always as it seems. no offense to your post.. my point was you have to shop every item

Hijacking the thread for advertising purposes, I like your style.

My point was: here is yet another place to shop. be it pricey or not, he may have something that someone needs NOW and no one else can get it NOW.

NOW, someone buy my car so that they have something to shop for:)

My point was: here is yet another place to shop. be it pricey or not, he may have something that someone needs NOW and no one else can get it NOW.

making assumptions like a dumbass, i dont like your style. you think im sitting here depending on parts sales to feed my family? this is a hobby. if it were my only source of income id charge a lot more. the fact is there are items on that site that are 5x list price. go ahead and pay whatever you choose. its apparent from your comments you arent real bright anyway

in your own words jackass

"My top secret super cheap parts vendor revealed"

making assumptions like a dumbass, i dont like your style. its apparent from your comments you arent real bright anyway

in your own words jackass

i agree with steve...you're acting like a spoiled brat skinny...if you aren't able to deal with the world wide opinions, don't read the news

Save this stuff for the hate forum. Skinnyd was giving us a site to browse on, regardless of pricing, and if you have a problem with him, or if you, skinnyd, have a problem with blunt or anyone, just don't put it here. I'm not taking sides, and I want to stay out of this, but please, this isn't the place.

-Merek

Rear Tii spindles are a good deal, most everything else is not

Save this stuff for the hate forum. Skinnyd was giving us a site to browse on, regardless of pricing, and if you have a problem with him, or if you, skinnyd, have a problem with blunt or anyone, just don't put it here. I'm not taking sides, and I want to stay out of this, but please, this isn't the place.

-Merek

i think its a case of a self descriptive nickname. my wife calls me "fat d" and i dont have any anomosity unless provoked