Jim_75Sahara

What a difference!

7 posts / 1270 viewsLast Reply

Just got my '02 back from a desperately needed clutch replacement. It shifts wonderfully now. I had been fighting it for several years. Parts incl. clutch assembly, pilot bearing, crank seal, flange gasket, seal ring, trans mount, & slave cylinder. It was all toast. So, there goes my economic stimulus check from Uncle Sam.

Well, you stimulated someone's economic position.

Bob Napier

He did appreciate it! He opened up the shop for me and we talked a while. The tranny shifts so smoothly now -- which I appreciate. First time since 1975 that I have shifted such a smooth 2002 transmission! BTW: he has a nice red '91 318is in for some work and he showed me a 318ti (auto.) with a toasted engine that he's about to revive. He has a dark blue 7-series that he's trying to sell. Looks great, low miles.

So Jim

You must be ready for another jaunt through the mountains of Va The last week in July is the tentative date for our outing to Va/WVa

Happy 02ing

Hmmmmmmmm. Keep me posted Mike. Since I am now a long-distance member of The 02 Group, I should try to attend, n'est pas?? Again, great fun along the Blue Ridge Parkway recently. You guys are OK no matter what they say about you! ;)

Hmmmmmmmm. Keep me posted Mike. Since I am now a long-distance member of The 02 Group, I should try to attend, n'est pas?? Again, great fun along the Blue Ridge Parkway recently. You guys are OK no matter what they say about you! ;)