conkitchen

This why you want a CA car

9 posts / 1622 viewsLast Reply

No, after using Simple Green, the whole car got this dirty. It even removed my subframe.

Yeah the pics loaded in the wrong order.

Could be me, could be the site. Could have been sucking in all the simple Green today.

dude i dont know if you looked too closely, but i dont think theres a motor in your car! :(

Wholly Crap!

That bottle of Simple Green disolved my motor. I knew it was oily, but geeze; it must have vapoo-rized.

I guess I'll have to rebuild it. Oh wait, I am already doing that.

Whao!

looks great. thats one job i dont miss. all that crap dripping on you and sucking fumes. buts what is even more fun is por 15 and rustoleum in your hair,eyes and mouth as you try to cover the underside with a nice finish coat.

keep at it, nice work

Thanks Blunt,

JP should be calling soon for a bunch of parts. The POSPO must have used the motor as a piggy bank. I say this cause they ran the motor with something ratteling inside the piston sleeve that deeply scratched the walls, indented the piston.

They did boast at time of sale that they had the top end recently serviced. Now I know why.

Funny thing is the motor still ran well enough to rev at 5K+ rpm, chirp second gear and do posi-burnouts.

I think a little Simple Green and some heavy rubbing should hone out the scratches.

On a serious note; do oversized pistons go up in price with each measurment? Can you supply M10 piston sets at what ever comp ratio and overbore? Ballpark prices start at?

Thanks

i can give you some pricing and perhaps direct you somewhere else to save some money. email with what you have and what you want and we can talk

I find your post very ironic. Mine looks the same as yours, but the rust was on the inside! bingo! I cut it out like cancer.