ohtwo

sonoma and marin county 02's

8 posts / 1500 viewsLast Reply

I saw 4 02's today,2 on my way into work and another couple on my way home and one of them was a burgendy alpina.I myself drive a white 73 with a black hood.

Hey whatsup!

I have been working on those designs for you! some are coming out alright. (Morgan from A1 imports)

sad part is...

you may have already exceeded the yearly quota of some of our less fortunate brethren who haven't made it to the 'promised land' ;)

Not unusual for there to be three (3) 1974 tiis at A-1 Imports...that's something like .1% of US-spec production that year...

Delia

we are usually out & about with our 72 on the weekends here in Sonoma County.

lately i've been seeing lots of squaries in san francisco...i've seen a mintgrun on brotherhood in the morning on the way to work twice, a verona on lake merced, and a gorgeous granatrot metallic on hwy 35 going towards the great highway. also a turkis squarie with tan interior drove right by my house, and a week later it was parked in the outside lot at the brisbane meet. within 2 blocks near the old jefferson airplane house there was a chamonix and a sahara squarie...saw a verona roundie parked on upper market and a colorado in noe valley...this is all within the last month. i feel pretty lucky! there are great cars all over the place around here driven regularly.