ClayW

HOW ABOUT A MEGASQUIRT FORUM ON THIS BOARD?

24 posts / 2047 viewsLast Reply

I know this has been mentioned, but will it be so difficult to do? I think there are enough Megasquirt-in-a-2002-specific questions to justify a separate forum. So, what does it take?

Anything I can help with? I'm a little tired of annoying the carb'd guys with my MS questions and I have more to come!

Isn't this a business opportunity for one of the after market companies, to sell a complete MS set up. Could be for in different set ups, like e21 manifold and itb's. Looks like right now every one messing with MS has to invent the wheel every time again.

I think it's a great idea. I'm hoping it would stimulate a bit more discussion on MS specific to the 02. The MS forums are more focused on general MS issues.

I may also help to encourage others to go this route.

It would definitly be more useful than the Personal Attacks forum.

It's a great idea.

Cris

I say yes, too! Especially if there is a sticky thread "Megasquirt for Dummies". I would love to MS my car, but don't have a clue on how to go about it.

A kit would be a great addition to the "Members' Development" department...

id say make a 2002EFI discussion group, as some other information and experiences can be drafted from other guys with "different" thinking, but that can be put in practice to MS.

id say make a 2002EFI discussion group, as some other information and experiences can be drafted from other guys with "different" thinking, but that can be put in practice to MS.

Good point. No need to exclude the SDS guys, not to mention anyone who might be willing to spend the dough on a Spectre, Electromotive, FAST, etc.

Bring it on.