• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At long last a web site and pics of my '75!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://community.webtv.net/BMW_1975_2002/JohninNHs1975BMW2002

It rolled off the flatbed and into my back yard last night with all kinds of goodies in cardboard boxes. I felt like a kid on Christmas. If only I could take delivery of a vintage BMW every Monday. Below should be the web page I slapped together to introduce you all to my Agave'75. Take a look and let me know what you think in here or by email. I look forward to sharing with all of you the process and progress as the Green Machine (David Banner) as he turns into the Incredible Hulk. Talk to you all later!

John in NH

'75 Agave

'81 528i Polaris

http://community.webtv.net/BMW_1975_2002/JohninNHs1975BMW2002

Guest Anonymous

You really scored on that 2002. Especially with the upgrades it already has... there's some really great potential yet for that thing! Interior looks to be great! Do me a favor and DON'T drive that thing in the snow at all... ok? You'll be hella sorry.

I'm sure I'll be checking it out first hand at the Bavarian Autosport Show & Shine 2002. Can't wait!

Dan Curtis

'73 2002

Guest Anonymous

That seems like a really good price for a car that's been worked over so much. Once you clean her up she'll be great! Nice one.

Guest Anonymous

We sure had some good times together.. ~sniff sniff~ ..The HULK will be sitting i it's storage container in my backyard until the roads are salt-free. I don't wanna hafta wait till October for Bavarian's Show and Shine. Waiting for the salt to cler off the roads is hell enough. Luckilly I got my new e12 to give me my dose until then. See you in the spring!

John