dubois

Hood installation and adjustment

22 posts / 26663 viewsLast Reply

@Scotte You can just download the PDF file from PG1202 instead; it is just two posts up from yours and contains all the photos

Cheers!

This is such a great piece. Thanks very much for the effort putting this on the forum to share- it helped me tremendously installing a hood on an 02 that had had the frame straightened at some point in its 40+ years of service, like so many examples out there now. I'd struggled with the installation (not my first hood reinstall, by the way) until I found this easy step by step.

One thing I'd like to add- when mounting the hood to the hinges, note that there is some side-to-side play built-in to the hood mounting holes, which helped my particular need. Just a slight adjustment left or right made a huge difference for me and the final fitment.

Also, with the new FAQ site platform, unfortunately this article does not appear and is not searchable somehow- yet it still lives on the server. I discovered it via Google. I'll pass that on to the site Admin so he/she can reconnect it to the right section.

Cheers :D

I read this article but there are no pictures 

can someone please direct me to

new link for complete article?