Hooligan

Any Ann Arbor/SE Michigan 2002ers?

5 posts / 902 viewsLast Reply

Anyone up for a little "meet and greet"/show the new guy the ropes? I'd love to see a few nicer cars and get some second opinions on a few issues with my car.

My car's not a keeper, probably, but it's a fun starter vehicle and it was cheap enough that I figured I'd have a good time with it. I'd love to touch base with some owners and experts.

I'm usually free on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Would love to get a few cars together now that the weather looks like it might be breaking (?). Of course... I just jinxed it!

Hooligan: No need to be modest or self-conscious re. your 02. Everybody is glad when another person joins the 2002FAQ community. New blood = new enthusiasm & new friends. Anyhow, you're welcome to join the Ohio 02 owners anytime you'd like. There are a number of us in the Cincinnati, Dayton, N.KY area. I can't speak for Mich. but come on down sometime!

There is one lonely 02er here in N.W. Indiana but if you want to venture halfway I'd be willing to take a roadtrip one day.

Ben

Guest Anonymous

Greetings H,

Know that I'm up for something - usually Saturday or Sunday, with a preference for Sunday as I work quite a bit. Hope you are well - I feared you had gone missing during the cold weather on a lonely stretch of I-94! I'll email to repeat what is seen here. Thanks and best regards...

Mike K.

Fraser, MI.

Anyone up for a little "meet and greet"/show the new guy the ropes? I'd love to see a few nicer cars and get some second opinions on a few issues with my car.

My car's not a keeper, probably, but it's a fun starter vehicle and it was cheap enough that I figured I'd have a good time with it. I'd love to touch base with some owners and experts.

I'm usually free on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Would love to get a few cars together now that the weather looks like it might be breaking (?). Of course... I just jinxed it!

Hooligan - I live in Ann Arbor and I just picked up my 76 2002 yesterday!!

I also have a couple of Alfas here too - I see you have a Spider. I'm sure I've seen it around. Come to think of it - I think I've messaged you before on another forum. Anyhow I would be willing to meet/etc. and check out some great cars. There's a great story already behind my 2002...