02Les

He we go again....another red tip.

49 posts in this topic Last Reply

Neither of my 02s have antennas.

:D

9 hours ago, Driv3r said:

Funny how some people throw ridiculous amount of money on s14 swaps which doesn’t even pay for itself but have difficulty understanding the market price for a genuine period correct NLA part that was sold with the car.

It must be because a ridiculous amount of money for a red tip won't make the car go faster.:rolleyes:

a ridiculous amount of money for a red tip won't make the car go faster.default_rolleyes.gif&key=9d647474ca15fc2b917cbf1195239feea70250734c6667d7bacafdf67f9edc7b

No doubt but the topic of this debate and my comment here are in relation to cost. For example, “why should I pay a high price for Hurschmann red tip antenna when any other none original and cheaper antenna can do the same job”?

So, you’d be correct if the topic of this debate was, “I want to make my car go faster and money is no object so I’m thinking of upgrading my cheaper aftermarket antenna to a NOS Hurschmann red tip antenna”.

I should’ve used other examples like the $3k asking price for a NOS set of tii struts or $10k for a rebuilt 235/5 since these were actually correct parts for our cars.