bcthomas122279

Anyone going to Mid-America 02 fest?

17 posts / 1697 viewsLast Reply

Yeah Brad, you should meet almost all the (active) Arkansas '02ers at this one. At least three '02s will be rolling out of my shop early Friday. It'll be great!

I hope I won't be at another conference this time. I've not been to one yet and I only live 3+hrs away!

Doug

'73tii Atlantik

Already made the reservations at the Hilton. Can't wait. Trying to get a second car going - I bought that Malaga 74 from Andy and made it my winter project. When it's done Billy's Polaris is next - maybe some turbo flares, etc. (I don't know how to tell you this, but Billy sold me his 02 and he's now driving a 72 Chrysler New Yorker w/a 440 and an Edelbrock 750. Why can't he just smoke pot like all the other kids!)

thanks much. I would love to be there, but I don't think the car would make it and that's two weekends before finals.

drew

My work schedule has changed last I heard. I may be able to make this one after all! I've put it on the calendar, so, if overtime doesn't interfere...

Guest Anonymous

I'll probably be joining tim, troy and chris/skip on the run - nuttin better to do in my feeble mind

Events is at Best Western Eureka Springs.

There is not a Hilton In Eureka!

Darn Okies!!

I'm going to try to make it. Maybe i will have a road-worthy 02 by then? If not, ill be driving the e30. Is that allowed? :)

The small North Texas 'O2 Caravan will be there!

I'm going to try to make it. Maybe i will have a road-worthy 02 by then? If not, ill be driving the e30. Is that allowed? :)

Absolutely! I took my 318is the first year I attended, great fun.