Sign in to follow this  
2002tii

did a quick run to the pick & pull on Monterey rd San Jo

4 posts / 780 viewsLast Reply

there was one 02, with a full set of turbine wheels, a 320 as well. Also some e30'sm with bottlecaps.

Yup.

Julio tipped off the board last week. I got there on Thursday. I didn't take much (front seatbelts, sunroof dome light, itty bitty trim bits). It was a '74 -- coulda been saved from what I could see.

Cheers!

Delia

Guest Anonymous

After that picture, I have always thought you had a runner to get all your stuff for your 02...

Picture? You mean my avatar? Yeah, that's me.

I got dressed up for the GG Chapter BMW CCA Annual Party, and was told I "clean up quite well."

But...

I think I scared them a bit at the Pick N Pull. I'm 5' 10 1/2" and know how to spin wrenches.

While at JP Cadoux's shop in San Rafael as few weeks ago, I helped clean up the engine bay of a E30 M3 for an engine swap.

I've got motor oil runnin' through my veins. Been that way all my life. Just because I'm a bit older doesn't keep me from tinkering. It *does* keep me from doing all the heavy work all by myself as in years past.

I'm glad to let other enthusiasts have big garages with lifts and rolling boxes filled with Snap-On tools.

Cheers!

Delia