Sign in to follow this  
cj

G (nt)

177 posts / 342135 viewsLast Reply

Cris, email sent. I am interested in a dark grey set but concerned about how it will look.

I really like the way how your 16" Alpina's fit and am partial to that rim. I don't like having a large gap between the tire and bottom of fender. I fear I will get about the same look as what I now have with 14" BBS rims and 195/60/14 tires but with a little less sidewall (which would create more gap). I am running Eibach sport springs and Biltsteins. Would running 205/50/15 cause fitment issues?

What sucks for me is that I have five rims on five new tires. There is less than 2500 miles on the current set and the fifth, the spare, is brand new.

Anyway, we are never happy with what we have. I have Alpinas on my 3.0 cs and am debating doing the same thing or going with the panasport/mini light style which is much easier to clean and maintain. BTW, nice offset/lip and thanks for taking the initiative to coordinate the group buy.

Happy holidays to all and have a safe and prosperous New Year.

rns

post-145-13667572302719_thumb.jpg

It's being done. The production order has already been sent to manufacture. As I noted in the initial post, the wheels are scheduled to arrive the first week of March. E-mail me if you're still interested so I can put you on the list. Please specify color at that time.

Cris