Armond

I'm venturing in the Dash board repair business.

10 posts / 997 viewsLast Reply

OK Gents and Lady's,

I will be venturing out to repairing dashboards. My goal is to have some in stock for those who have time constraints but will also be taking special orders. This is a complete start up so please be patient. I will be posting a WTB used or cracked dashboard on the parts forum. Thanks for reading.

Sweet! I may have one for you. Are you still planning on being in San Jose on Monday?

Sweet! I need a refurb 3 piece some time in the future. Also have a 74 dash for cheap.

Great!

Yes,

I will be in SJ on Monday. E-mail me you contact info through this forum if you need futher info regarding the dash repair. I get spammed whe I post my e-mail addy here.

Nope. My process is a secret. You would be able to see the grain and the letters and numbers will be left alone.

Ah, a Godsend. Maybe you could go to Just Dashes and pick up Otis' dash. It's been there for six months. Last I heard, it was beginning to grow moss.

Send it to me instead.