DNTL911

Alpina Wheels

15 posts / 2855 viewsLast Reply

I'm pretty sure you'll need flares for them. I have 15x8 BBS's that wouldn't fit at all w/o flares...

Not my car, but I've seen this on CL for some time (if I only had $$) It may be worth shooting the seller an email to see what size they are running??

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/232251312.html

Man, those are some pretty nice wheels!

I saw some Alpina wheels on Ebay that are 16/7 and 16/8 is there any way these would fit a 2002 with a turbo flare kit? They have the same bolt pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300048256706&rd=1,1

The offset is just perfect for a 2002. But at 16", you will run on 45 profile. It would look preppy pimpy. No flares required. Go ahead.

TMK-001, you have 1 item in your my ebay. ;-)

Hehehe. I'd be interested to know what his reserve is... Bidder 5 is keen.

Those are sweet. I had them for awhile. The 8's will look graet .

Cris

post-178-13667570973505_thumb.jpg

Cris P. had 16" Alpinas on his car, I don't know about 16x8 in the back, but his looked awesome, and were probalby 7's. I would think the buy now is low enough, that you may not see them tomorrow.

standard.jpg

Those are sweet. I had them for awhile. The 8's will look graet .

Cris

I love those wheels! tempting to fit those instead of the BBS's... The 8"s would look nice tucked under turbo flares...

FWIW, I'm running 16x7.5 ET20s with 205R40-16s on my '76 2002 without flares (just rolled fenders). No spacers. ...and it's not "pimp" looking, IMHO.

WOW! Superb look. I love the rims too. Compliments the car marvelously!

No rubbing huh? Everything stock suspention wise?

Thanks.. Pierre

Thanks. Yeah, no rubbing during normal or auto-x use. Fronts have no issues lock-to-lock even tossing the car around fervently. Rears have only had an issue once when I was carrying a very heavy load in trunk and back seat, due to greatly increased camber - when I hit a big bump/pothole I was able to cause a rub of inner tire wall on shock - so I don't do that anymore.

My suspension is modded - car is lowered 1.5-2". I've got Eibach Pro-kit springs, Bilstein Sport shocks rear & HDs up front, adjustable Suspension Technique bars, flipped subframe bushings w/urethane inserts and Urethane suspension components throughout...

Excellent to know. I'm just about the same setup as you. Only I have unknown springs. Might just copy you all the way. Thanks. Pierre