danw2002

2002/m20 mounts run, it is happinging now, really.

11 posts / 1431 viewsLast Reply

if you did not get an email from me, you are not on this run list, so if you still want a set, you need to email me right away, otay?? boy is this run nice, you will almost want to have a set just to show on a shelf at home....arh, arh, arh, arh....

post-862-13667570956862_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

How much for a set?

...and the product is terrific. It seems like at least once a month someone posts on here wondering where to find a set. Mine have been on my car a year and I couldn't be more happy with 'em. The engine sits as low and far back as possible. In fact I'll be its center of gravity is lower and farther back than the M10...

how do we contact you for price?

Can you email me, megadeth at geekopolis.com

what exactly is needed for the conversion, the whole m20/trans? Ie do the mounts make the drivetrain length correct?

Guest Anonymous

danw2002 i am interested in a set of the M20 mounts, can you call me since i have no email? (678) 908-3503 thank you.

yep you are right, the engine was set to mount as low and back as we could do it, so it makes the CG and roll center lower and brings balance to a great car, this is what BMW would have done to these cars if they would have kept them in production...

...and the product is terrific. It seems like at least once a month someone posts on here wondering where to find a set. Mine have been on my car a year and I couldn't be more happy with 'em. The engine sits as low and far back as possible. In fact I'll be its center of gravity is lower and farther back than the M10...

sorry about not giving my contact info, dan.w 'at' pstbbs.com, or you can call me at 425 774 1958

how do we contact you for price?

Can you email me, megadeth at geekopolis.com

what exactly is needed for the conversion, the whole m20/trans? Ie do the mounts make the drivetrain length correct?

will do, or you can call me anytime....425-774-1958

danw2002 i am interested in a set of the M20 mounts, can you call me since i have no email? (678) 908-3503 thank you.

still only 125.00 and 15.00 for carefully packed and boxed shipping in the lower 48s. these are powdercoated and ready to use....arh, arh, arh....

How much for a set?

Lorin, enjoyed our talk, you will have a sweet pair of cars, will look for your check soon.

will do, or you can call me anytime....425-774-1958

Lorin, still looking for that check, the mounts are done and will ship this weekend, but still no checky from you yet...thanks.