Sign in to follow this  
70roundtail02

Dbilas Throttle Bodies?

6 posts / 1659 viewsLast Reply

Is anyone running these considered running them? I was reading through a couple german VW sites and people seemed pretty pleased with them.

Dap, I know a while back you were advertising Dbilas products were these included in things you could get discounted?

Thanks for the help guys and gals

Tristan

dbilas_DKT.jpg

No, I don't have them but I haven't heard anything bad about DBilas. At least they are not cheap. For what price have you found them available.

Here's company in Neatherlands that has throttle bodies for 4-cyl for 600 euros. If anyone knows lower price new ITB's somewhere, let me know. Preferably in Europe for cheaper shipping.

Tommy

dbilas looked like the start at 234 euro each, tapped for injectors so thats is better than the 600 you saw. I would certainly check out the website if i were you. Where in Europe are you? I am in Berlin right now.

Tristan

Hey Tristan, sorry I forgot the link I meant to add. Here http://kms.vankronenburg.nl/

Yeah really they are cheaper on DBilas site. I have to look into those. Pictures would help a lot to understand what the different options mean. I wonder what kind of mounting for air horns would the one without flanges be.

I'm in Finland by the way.

Tommy

My prices are mostly a bit lower on most items and some about the same as the DBilas website as I am one their dealers. I try to be lower but you have to remember I pay shipping and import duties.

My prices are FOB Toronto Canada so shipping will be cheaper to you guys in the US and you don't have to pay duties.

I can get you Dbilas TB's in different bores and lengths and the air horns, linkages, TPS, ECU etc... Just let me which one you want if you need some recommendations/advise email me your engine mods and if the car is a street car or track car.

DBILAS products are well made and they have been supplying racers and enthusiasts since 1968. They are ISO 9001 certified, and all their products have 1 year warranty and are TUEV certified.

I place orders once a month as I consolidate them all in one shipment to save on shipping and I usually place orders on the end of each month. It usually takes 4-6 weeks for the parts to get to your door.

Dave

Dap do your deals only apply if your having them shipped to you in Canada? I am in Germany right now and if you are offering a good deal, I could swing it so I could get the cash now have everything sent here and then just bring it back with me...

What kind of price would I be looking at for some 40's with medium length stacks, a manifold w/o injector bungs, map sensor and linkage kit?

Thanks for all the help.

Tristan