skipsfcr

Off topic self gratuitous post...

20 posts / 1212 viewsLast Reply

And I expect it to be moved but I'm posting it here as opposed to O/T forum for traffic reasons... My lovely wife Lisa and I celebrate 20 years of marriage tomorrow!. I just turned 40 last month! Half of my life already, I can't believe it! We're going to the Pocanos Thursday so John W., Randy M. and the rest of you PA guys wish us well and bless us with good weather!

Guest Anonymous

Congratulations Chris! on living to be 40 and to having such a wonderful and tolerant wife!

My best wishes to a fine mechanic and a good friend!

Thanks Clyde...And I know that for some of you guys SLIGHTLY older than I am (LOL!!) 20 years of marriage may have passed by a while ago! I appreciate your congratulations especially! You know how much love, dedication, and COMPROMISE is involved!

great accomplishment. You are lucky to have a wife like Lisa that understands our obsession with these cars. Deb has threatened to fire-bomb the tii when I die. I hope she's just kidding but recently I've been spending more time with it than with her. BTW Debbie and I celebrated our 35th two weeks ago (at least I think it's 35). ;)

Jim

Congrats, Skip and Bill. I'll be 50 soon and won't hit 20 years until about 4 months later, hehe.

Congratulations Skip. Have a great time celebrating.

40 been there done it ..... a good while ago.

May do 20 for a 2nd time if the payments don't kill me first.....

Man, with posts like these, it only makes me realize how far behind I am in the marrage scene. My sis was 19 when she got both married and pregnant. My friends I went to highschool with here in Australia got married two years ago and both have kids. And according to Virginia state law, by the age of eighteen, you should either be married or be engaged, and should have your first child by 20. I'm 21 now and seem to be way behind. I desitinctly remember telling all my friends in highschool how all I wanted was to get married and have kids, and I'm the only one behind. (Wipes a tear from my eye).

On the subject, congratulations on your very important milestone! Here's hoping many happy years to come for both of you!

Hope you have a great time at the Poconos! Especially her, since I'm sure it hasn't been easy to put up with an '02 maniac's antics for 20 years.

At least that's what my wife always says!

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the 20th Ann.! Have a great time on your trip away.

Ruth and I passed 31 last year, enjoy the Poconos. Did you get the room with the champagne glass bathtub?

The road that parallels the Deleware water gap is a nice road to drive. Can't drive it fast, but very scenic.

Congratulations!

The wife and I are celebrating ours today as well. 9 years. Hard to believe.....time sure passes quickly.

Way to go my friend. May you have more happy and wonderful times with your wife.

Congrats!! My wife and I have 38 years of "maritial bliss" and 02 driving behind us. Happy living!! G