c.d.iesel

Mobil Tradition parts catalogue s

4 posts / 997 viewsLast Reply

if you want a BMW Mobil Tradition - Classic motorcycles built between 1948 and 1969 - . or car parts catalogue - visit BMW 's web site to down load, or, order the part number for printed, or CD version of the catalogues.

here is the link for the bike catalogue - which will also get you to the 1600-2002 catalogue.

have fun.

Creighton

http://www.bmw.com/generic/com_04/en/fascination/discover/history/mobiletradition/parts/parts_3_1.html

20-3316310.JPG

I registered before, but now it won't let me login. Is the Historic Parts Catalog actually downloadable as a .PDF like the motorcycle parts catalog? If YES -- can the FAQ host or link to a copy? The regular old parts lookup is horrible from my previous experience.

Ben

I too have had terrible luck getting this. Site didn't like my email address, and wouldn't let me join or download, so I purchased CD from BMP only to find out it is PC specific and wouldn't work on my MAC. BMP is taking it back, less 20% but I still have no way to access the parts book. Frustrated seeker of parts!

RealOEM.com is basically the same as the BMW online catalogue. Try that on a MAC I know it works. Also for those that dont know PC stands for Piece of Crap - just like that Neil Young song :-)

Beaner7102