Tiger75

Distributor Curve for 013

3 posts / 832 viewsLast Reply

Thanks for the input yesterday, but can someone post or email me the dist curve for an 013 - orginal dizzy for 74 Tii USA? I have cheched my factory manual and it is not in my copy. My book has 9 curves on 2 pages pages 12-0/9 and 12-0/10 and 013 is not there.

The curves are measured at the distributor shaft Spec chart figures are measured at crankshaft and are different. for instance on the 008 the chart shows 15 degrees of advance where as the specs show 25 dergees of total advance. Is there a 10 degree difference between the measure points? Can some one explain?

I copied the chart to a graphics program, blew it up , put a fancy label on it and printed it out on a color lazer printer. It looks great. I can noe even read the numbers without my reading glasses!! Thanks again

It is funny that the specs are on the cd but they are not in my hard copy of the factory manual. I bought my copy of the manual back in the late 70's.