Tiger75

Tii Exhaust Manifold

4 posts / 1407 viewsLast Reply

UPS just delivered my new Tii exhaust manifold friom 02Again.

I hope it runs as good as it looks, cause it looks great. It looks hand made - welded , not a single cast piece like the orginal. It is steel not cast iron.I t has a coating that makes it look silver plated - not as shinny as chrome. But nice looking. Installation - Maybe this weekend.

My orginal has the cracks - but lasted 32 years!

When you install it, let us know how it fit and performs. I have been considering this upgrade for my 1600 Cab and was concerned about how it would match up to the exhaust ports and original downtube.

Thanks,

Mark92131

I got one too,about a month ago.Really good looking piece.Have not installed it yet,as I will do that when my engine comes out for paint.Can't wait to see it in the engine bay.

Check out my headers. My tii manifold will be on fleabay soon. The headers perform better than the original tii manifold. Maybe due to being less constricted. Or maybe they are just simply more open??

post-2178-1366757034242_thumb.jpg