bilbo2east

Larry's First 02 Project catch up...

16 posts / 5486 viewsLast Reply

They came with the car...they are American Racing aluminum wheels of some unknown name. They look pretty good and fit the car right. I plan on using them for a while until I find something more specific to the period of the car.

Time for a freezing winter update...*this time with the link for pics added**

Sound proofing installed, bumbers finished and looking great. Lighting back in and cleaned up almost like new.

I've posted a few new pics at my Snapfish site. Use this link, and click the yellow button near the top right to open and view.

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=998301162219073498/l=218075701/g=55530086

Michele even came up with a winner of a licence plate...check it out!

P.S. Burrrrrrr its chilly up here!

really nice larry. i was actually thinking of the same plate damn you

Thanks, on another note, I noticed while balancing my check book you've yet to cash the check I sent you for the coco floor mats...did you get it?

LB

Thanks, on another note, I noticed while balancing my check book you've yet to cash the check I sent you for the coco floor mats...did you get it?

LB

umm no. i figured it was coming.

I sent the check as soon as I received the matts...same address as you had on the package. please let me know if I should stop payment and re-issue payment. I really appreciated your sending the mats and want you whole on the deal...

LB

hmmmmm i cant explain that. when did you send it?? perhaps its slowed down with the holiday mail. i havent seen it. why dont we give it a few more days and see what happens.

you could if he was in Canada.....that is Vancouver WASHINGTON (State) not BC listed as his residence below his name. So I quess that is the f*cking USPS!!

larry can you drop me an email at unkorama at g mail dot com. im unable to email you as it keeps bouncing. thanks