Sign in to follow this  
robspeed

Buy Your springtime(?) Tires @ the FAQ!! :D

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

If you guys made shirts in size small and medium, all of your costly troubles would be solved because I'd buy all of them. As I understand, the extra large shirts that you currently have available are big enough for Karl to wear, and I mean, that's just silly. Who buys a shirt for a car?

In other news, if tire rack was in Sydney, I'd definitely shop there just to help you guys out. Steve K. is a looker!

no shirts right now. The 30 i had hiding in my garage weer sold in 4 days. So that was cool. We will get more made at some point soon. And I'll have 30 small ones made just for you :)

steve k

p.s. i have medium KGB-Racing shirts :)

I do business with Tire Rack and if that can help the site I will make sure to do so the next go wrong.

I was buying some winter wheels and tires and before the checkout there was a thing asking for a Optional Referral Number. Do we need one of those for the faq to get credit? Or do we just follow the link and buy that way?

John

since its march now, i de-stickied this post/announcement. it shall fall within the week!