inka_joe

Is there going to be an Fest West this year?

4 posts / 767 viewsLast Reply

I know that Rob at 2002 Haus does his 02 Fest West around this time every year, but I can't seem to find a date. His site states that there is a 16th Fest, but no date.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd really like to attend this meet.

Thanks,

Joe

I called Rob. No Fest West this year. Unless, you recieved a special invite. Meaning he stated that only for a close group of people. I hear that he has done a great job putting these parties together. I believe he is just taking a breather. I hope he does one next year.

R&R(2002Haus) are taking a breather this year. Work, family, etc...

But, that doesn't mean there can't be a get together.

Check the FAQ calander or the Bay Area 02 website.

If there isn't a gathering that suits you, put one on. Drive your favorite road, end up at your favorite eatery, hang out and watch car related movies, wrenching party...

Weather is still nice, the holidays are not upon us.

That's a bummer...Just when I really need my fall 02 get together fix. Anyone else interested in a Southern or central California informal gathering. I know some of you went to Craig's, but others couldn't make it. What do you think of a mid-October mini-fest and maybe drive. Santa Barbara? Ventura? Camarillo? Pasadena? Orange County? Just food for thought. It is always great to see others 02's. Any thoughts? Thumbs up, thumbs down. Too busy? forget it? Lets start a conversation.

My touring is begging to go somewhere....of course my wife has a "honey-do" list as long as my arm.

Chime in with ideas.