keninmorganhill

Rolled '02 and found a new '02

7 posts / 1601 viewsLast Reply

Guys,

Check this out. So, as I mentioned late last week in the PARTS section, my EX-Roomie took out and rolled my car over Labor Day weekend without my knowledge or approval.

Since then, I've been looking for a new place to hang my hat and call home. Anyway, I finally ound a place somewhat out in the "toolies". Been over there mainly at night and have really been unable to make out the lay of the land simply because it's too dang dark.

Well, lo and behold, I go over there this morning to dump off my last batch of stuff and what do I see across the street in an open field, just sitting there and waiting.. YOU GOT IT... "Another '02"

As I was in a hurry to get to the office this morning, I didn't really get a chance to check out the car, let alone do I like poking my nose into someone else's property.

Needless to say though, I think I'll go ahead and introduce myself to the new neighbors over the coming weekend. ;-)

If I can, I'll go-ahead ans post ya' some pics of the beasty.

Heck, who knows.. maybe it destined to become part of the earth again. ;-)

Hang in there and Stay Tuned!

- Ken (in Morgan Hill)

So, as I mentioned late last week in the PARTS section, my EX-Roomie took out and rolled my car over Labor Day weekend without my knowledge or approval.

Don't you just hate it when friends roll your car without even asking first! Good luck with the new find - fate says she's yours.

That person is not a friend. If any of my friends did that to my 02 they would find themselves in court. Fucking them would become my second job ;)

I would be more of a rape actually. The girls are cute, but they are afraid of the car as it is (probably because of the way I drive it). My buddies on the other hand are always dying to.

So, as I mentioned late last week in the PARTS section, my EX-Roomie took out and rolled my car over Labor Day weekend without my knowledge or approval.

Don't you just hate it when friends roll your car without even asking first! Good luck with the new find - fate says she's yours.

Anyone who rolls a finely balanced car like a 2002 is an a$$ and a damn poor driver, maybe he was drunk or worse??? Idiot! :( Good ridance to your ex-rommate.