Jim71Sahara

'02 cover

6 posts / 1464 viewsLast Reply

Anyone bought a cover from BavAuto lately? Car sits outside 9 months and goes away in the winter...so...needs to avoid rain, sap, bird poop, etc. What's the best cover for that? Or is there a better source?

I bought my cover from Griot's Garage. It's fitted to the car and waterproof. It's also made out of a nylon material so it folds up small (no ding protection though). This is the only cover I've used that is actually mostly waterproof...even after a drenching rain I can take it off and have hardly any water on the car...It breaths too so you don't have to worry about paint damage.

The Bavauto one was advertised as waterproof, but is actually far from it. It also is too big for the car...real droopy on both ends. I would highly recommend Griots simply because they have a wide variety and when you call them they are always very helpful

I highly recomend the Noah brand cover. The 3 layer has protected my vessel nicely, even in the foulest of weather, and it dries quickly.

Benzo '71 verona