76white02

Shipping a 2002

10 posts / 1506 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

From Oregon to Texas $650

Just as a benchmark, it cost me $400 to have mine hauled up on a flatbed trailer from Athens, AL to Dayton, OH 3 yrs. ago. The PO had his own large truck and trailer setup from his farming operation. He was happy to bring it to my door.

A non-runner for $935 from CA to OH - three years ago. Would have been $75-100 less if it ran.

Karl

Santa Cruz-Buffalo = $1000...prices were between $800-$1200 but the $1000 option was door-to-door and reputable

It cost me $1000, 4 years ago from Miami to St. Louis...but that was during the height of their busy season(July). Shipping during the winter is much cheaper when gas prices are lower and the shippers aren't as busy.

Brian

72inka

im looking for a second 02 to putz around in. not looking for the best of condition, just has to be a reliable driver. but theres nothing around here, so i was thinking of getting something shipped. Anyone selling anything?

Mine's on a truck right now from Phoenix to east Connecticut. ~$1150 which includes $200 because it doesn't run. No doubt that shipping in the winter is cheaper. Two years ago I shipped an E30 from Phoenix to South Carolina for $650, but it was running.

If it doesn't run, make sure it at least rolls and steers. It just makes a hauler more likely to take on the job and pick the car up in a reasonable amount of time.

Edit: those prices were door-to-door.

Toronto to Calgary: CDN$750 depot to door

Calgary to Vancouver: CDN$250 depot to depot

Simon