esty

if i was closer, i'd go get it...

13 posts / 1794 viewsLast Reply

Or a multi valve BMW motorcycle boxer motor.

Cris

dang. Massachusetts!!

Too bad folk in my neck of the woods don't know about ebay.. much less that thing you city folk call electricity.

'round here its all about barn spelunking and so far nowt but ancient cow turds:(

That car is about 20 minutes north of me....Amherst is the second or third biggest college town in MA outside of Boston, and home campus of the University of Massachusetts.....definitly a place you'd expect to find a 700 and/or a 2002.

I had one of those in the twin carb c/s version. A modern oil head motorcycle engine would make it fly. They only weigh 1500#. G

Just stop it! Stop it!

I have to finish the cars I already have!

Lead us not into temptation...

If anyone's SERIOUSLY interested it's about an hour and a half away from me. I'll go out there and take some photos for anyone... don't remember when the bidding is over but if you're interested let me know... Also Jack in Westboro is maybe closer?? but I'll do it cause I've never seen one of those and would love to check it out

If anyone's SERIOUSLY interested it's about an hour and a half away from me. I'll go out there and take some photos for anyone... don't remember when the bidding is over but if you're interested let me know... Also Jack in Westboro is maybe closer?? but I'll do it cause I've never seen one of those and would love to check it out

i am very interested...the only thing that's stopping me from bidding is it's 1100 miles away....maybe i could get it relayed by some of you really super nice, especially sweet, helpful guys ;)

Esty, another one? You must have a huge garage!

a barn harry...10 stalls with an add on...

and a few great friends that have...errr, had empty garage space