Sign in to follow this  

02 filled lunch in S.F.

7 posts / 724 viewsLast Reply

My wife and I met for lunch to run some errands. She picked me up in the 318ti and we headed north from Civic Center. I suggseted a right turn and she said I will as soon as I pass that 2002. It was a white 2000tii touring (that I didn't even notice). About a half hour later there was a golf big bumpered 02 tunring in front of us. Two noteworthy models. That didn't count the parked ones we passed. All in all, a good 02 day.....

I always see so many 02's here in the city I love it! Unfortunately I do meet the occasional who dont wave back (obviously not from this board)!

I plan to spend thanksgiving this year with my daughter in SF. She lives in the Haight. I hope to see some of these famous 02's!!! You got any activities scheduled that weekend?

Bob

Looks like there is somethng planned out for Nov 11 but it's not definite. google bay area 02 and check it out.

...It always surprises me how many people who drive '02s around here like they're just any other appliance car. I startle 2002 drivers all the time by honking and waving like an idiot.

I have to people all the time in 02's even when I am in my Jeep. Then again I also wave to everyone in a Jeep Cherokee...most of the time I am greeted with that akward "do i know you wave" Oh well

Tristan

I plan to be driving mine a lot more here in the city now that the gremlins have been thwarted by JP at A-1 Imports...

Yes, I plan to wave, flash my lights and make a fool of myself, but I've been doing it since 1972.

Delia