dan_inka74

high idle, please help me. im desperate.

11 posts / 1933 viewsLast Reply

let me start off by sayin it is NOT a vacuum leak. it idles at 3k rpms untill the engine in hot then it goes down to 1000 like it should, is there an idle conrol valve or something on the injection system that i can adjust? the sooner i can get this fixed the sooner i can sell the car and get out of your hair.

and yes this is squarepusher/dutch/johnpaul so i dont need anyone pointing that out.

thank you.

What type of car do you have?

You say fuel injection, what kind?

Does the car have choke? (auto/Manual choke)

Guest Anonymous

carb ? tii

smog or no smog control

let me start off by sayin it is NOT a vacuum leak. it idles at 3k rpms untill the engine in hot then it goes down to 1000 like it should, is there an idle conrol valve or something on the injection system that i can adjust? the sooner i can get this fixed the sooner i can sell the car and get out of your hair.

and yes this is squarepusher/dutch/johnpaul so i dont need anyone pointing that out.

thank you.

Which part of your car is inka?

hahahahaa!

Adjust the warm up regulator.

Ray

is the cold start injector the thing that connects to the throttle body with two allen wrench holes? if so ive never tried it

Look who comes crawling back, tail between legs...

Get some courage in your convictions.

Pay money to a mechanic for an inspection rather than coming back here after making a real prick out of yourself numerous times in the past.

I build my car to my budget. I have done a fair bit of the work on my car... including about 70% of the body work on my car to this stage. See my blog you fucktard. It sounds more like you have bitten off more than you can chew. Which is the general vibe you put out with most of your posts on here.

It must be hard being a poor, low life scumbag. You reap what you sow, I guess.